I have a new project in my plans. I wound up all the yarn for it tonight and am jazzed to start. First I made myself wrap up some projects though! 

I finished knitting the above scarf. It is pictured here while I was googling how to cast off. (The Second Funniest Person in Lexington suggested I "just shove away from the pier.") This was my first project from the Annie's Hook and Needle Club, an awesome birthday gift from my mom. They send you a kit in the mail each month with yarn and a pattern in both knit and crochet. I'm using it as an opportunity to work on my knitting. Which is really not great. 

After that I stitched together some of the squares from the Tunisian blanket I'm working on: 

It really is a work in progress for sure! That's 1/4 of the way through. Time to get to work!! When I finish, the ends will be sewn in and I will block it. Right now it's a tad crazy looking.

And stay tuned for my exciting new project! 



Categories:

Leave a Reply